Quick questions on Carpooling Innovation Challenge

As I read through Carpooling Innovation Challenge | TfNSW Open Data Hub and Developer Portal , I have couple of questions.

1. If we become one of the finalists, how do we participate in the Pitch day?
  2. How many winners will the Innovation Challenge decide?
  3. What are the other incentives and supports for the Winners? How is the incubation program would work for me and my team from Nepal. What are the processes to take care of it?
  4. How long should i be committed if we be one of the winners.

Hi @aniXification

1. The pitch day can be done remotely. We will need a video pitch no longer than 5 minutes and then followed up by a phone call (which would be broadcast to the room) for Q&A.
  2. The expectation is that there will be 1 or 2 carpooling apps endorsed (depending on any overlap or confusion to the market)
  3. The details about the benefits is on the site - https://opendata.transport.nsw.gov.au/carpooling-innovation-challenge

Why get involved?

Challenge winners will receive endorsement as a TfNSW preferred product. Further endorsement may include:
Incubation support to get your product live
Inclusion in media activities such as press releases, social media campaigns and promotion on transportnsw.info, Open Data Hub and Developer Portal webpages
Ongoing support and partnership with transport agencies

1. We expect all our endorsed apps to be commercially and technically sustainable. This is one of the areas we seek when shortlisting and selecting apps for endorsement.

Applications close Monday 5pm. Please note that there is little (if any!) support over the weekend although I will try to check in on the forum.

Good luck!