Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Innovation Challenge

Calling all innovators, designers, technology professionals and app developers!
How would you give customers an ideal door-to-door mobility service experience and seamless combinations including the first and last mile options?

Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is seeking innovative ideas to help give customers the ideal door-to-door travel experience where they can plan the optimum travel option or combination.

An information night will be held on the 6th of June 2018 at the Sydney Startup Hub to learn more about the innovation challenge and MaaS. Applications will also open on the 6th of June.

To learn more about the challenge and to reserve your spot at the information night please visit MaaS Innovation Challenge | TfNSW Open Data Hub and Developer Portal

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the session last night. Found that useful and informative :slight_smile:

I just had a couple of questions after reading through some of the material on the MaaS site. Wondering if someone could help shed some light on any of these:

1. Visiting the FAQ’s at Challenge 1: Mobility as a Service | Future Transport - it mentions all IP will be owned by the applicant to the challenge. Which is great. However, in the Ts&Cs in the link provided, there’s a section in there (9.3) that mentions that all rights to the RFEOI will be owned by TfNSW? Would you be able to clarify exactly what IP will be owned by the applicant? Is that clause in the T&C’s referring to something different to that mentioned on your FAQs?

2. Also, I thought it was great to hear about Stephanie’s team’s work around identifying and capturing info around the problem space for the focus of the challenge. We saw a summary of it on the info night and I assume those slides will be available at some point, but I also wanted to find out if there would be any more detail, outside of what received on the info night, made available? It would be useful to be able to have access to a more comprehensive resource of key findings (if possible). I think it would in providing further context around the main insights. For example: maybe more detailed info around 1. the user research projects undertaken and 2. the results of each of these individual user research projects.

Thanks all. Those are my key questions for now. Thought it was a great night, so thanks again for hosting.

Tony

1 Like

Hi @adeperio

Thanks for attending Tony.

1. The rights to the submission (aka RFEOI) will be owned by TfNSW. ie the text and any documents you submit in the form. Hope that makes sense.

2. Unfortunately the details from the Accelerator’s research are not available. Access to Subject Matter Experts and insights can be made available to eligible incubated teams.

Regards
Yvonne

The questions and answers from Q&A at the information session have now been posted on the Questions & Answers page. Full recording coming very soon!

1 Like

Great thanks for the answers Yvonne, that’s all good to know.

Thanks

Tony

A post was merged into an existing topic: Let’s talk about MaaS and Data sharing