Last Mile Freight Innovation Challenge

Can you create a product or service that will increase the efficiency of Last Mile Freight in the Sydney CBD?

Calling all innovators, developers, entrepreneurs and designers! Transport for NSW (TfNSW) wants you to pitch an idea to help improve the efficiency of Last Mile Freight deliveries in the Sydney CBD.

We can’t tell you much more about it at this stage but if you’re interested make sure to attend our information and launch event on Wednesday May 8 at the Sydney Startup Hub from 3:00 PM.

To register your attendance please visit Last Mile Freight Innovation Challenge Launch Event Tickets, Wed, May 8, 2019 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

will the q&a from the panel session be added to the FAQ page, as it was for the maas and clearways challenges?

Video cuts off in the middle of the q&a, so I hope there’s a record somewhere that can be shared.

You can find the full recording on our YouTube channel here - Last Mile Freight Information Session - full recording - YouTube

Thanks,
Alex

The presentation slides are also available, please click here

Thanks for that. I was using the link in https://twitter.com/DataTfNSW/status/1126000760997564416 - Do you mind to remove the tweet and also the video?

will the q&a from the panel session be added to the FAQ page, as it was for the maas and clearways challenges?

Technically, it’s not listed in the channel. I have to use the direct link. Do you mind to add it to the channel? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvYWtq8MKUNQltGy3MC-BgA

@jayen done, I’ve made it public and can be found on our channel. Thanks

Find out more about the upcoming Last Mile Freight Innovation Challenge - Industry Collaboration Event and register to attend.

1 Like

We’ve posted some additional questions and answers that we have received from our community. The questions have now been published on the FAQs page of the Last Mile Freight Innovation Challenge,

Check them out here - Last Mile Freight Innovation Challenge - Judging Criteria and FAQs | TfNSW Open Data Hub and Developer Portal