I’m looking for a geospatial dataset for NSW roads that has information such as:
• who the responsible authority is (ie whose asset is it?)
• the number of lanes on the road
• road surface type (sealed/unsealed)
• the functional classification of the road (eg access road, arterial, highway etc)
• data that would allow us to calculate the length of roads to derive a total road length for each responsible authority.
I’m also interested in the data items in the State’s road asset inventory dataset and whether inventory data can be matched to the data in the geospatial dataset.