I need a GIS capable dataset of the NSW Road Network that indicates:
- Road Classification (e.g. State, Regional, Local).
- Surface (Sealed and unsealed as a minimum).
- Whether the road is open to traffic (i.e. not behind a locked gate).
If it is a problem, I can do without local roads.
This request is similar to: Road Netwrok data request
The end result could be like: Road Network Class
The Road Segment Layer from Spatial Services (also referred to as LPI) is not suitable for the following reasons:
- It has many roads that are behind locked gates in places like National Parks recorded as Local Roads and no attribute that distinguishes these from public local roads.
- It does not have an attribute that indicates whether a road has State or Regional Classifiction.