Disability Transport Stats

Hi, is there a way we could obtain a breakdown of transport services from Taxi, Point to Point, Community Transport Operators and bus with location with demand and the type of funding such as NDIS etc.?

Hi @103204202, I don’t think we have any financial or funding information. Might be better to get in contact through the Transport for NSW corporate website or the departments that manage those programs.

We have data about the mobility facilities at our stations and mobility parking if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Alex

Hi Alejandro,

I would appreciate if you could provide me with data about the mobility facilities at your stations and mobility parking. Do you also have taxi trips?

Regards

Hi @103204202, please have a look at the following datasets:

Station facilities - Public Transport - Location Facilities and Operators | TfNSW Open Data Hub and Developer Portal
Mobility parking - Mobility Parking | TfNSW Open Data Hub and Developer Portal
Station entrances information - Train Station Entrance Locations | TfNSW Open Data Hub and Developer Portal

You can find all our datasets in our data catalogue.

What kind of Taxi data were you looking for? We don’t really look after Taxis but might have something depending on what you’re after.

Thanks,
Alex