TfNSW is excited to have released the Trip Planner APIs that can help our customers plan their trips with ease, check out the new dataset at https://opendata.transport.nsw.gov.au/dataset/trip-planner-apis
The five APIs that have been released are:
1. Stop Finder API – Allows customers to search for stops, stations, wharves, points of interest and known addresses based on search criteria. Use with: Trip Planner and Departure API.
2. Trip Planner API – Allows customers to plan a trip between two locations and includes walking, driving, real-time service and Opal fare information.
3. Departure API – Provides customers with departure information from a stop, station or wharf in real-time.
4. Service Alert API – Provides customers with service status and incident information across the Transport network.
5. Coordinate Request API – Allows customers to search for nearby stops, stations, wharves and points of interest based on their geographical location.
We are also proud to announce the launch of three new real-time apps which have emerged from our Personal Trip Planning API Challenge:
Navibaby – A mobile app that provides trip planning for parents and carers for pram and stroller friendly routes. Navibaby is available for download from Google Play for Andriod and will be coming soon to Apple iOS. Visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.navibaby.android
AnyTrip – A mobile responsive web application that lets customers share trip information with others via SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or Twitter. Visit: www.anytrip.com.au
Splice Trip NSW – Facebook Messenger chat bot that allows customers to quickly access train times across NSW and share it with others. Visit: www.facebook.com/splicetripnsw
If you have any questions or anything to discuss please post below.