Historical GTFS API - Not Working?

Attempting to access the Historical GTFS API. Using my key, and the example provided, copied to windows command and linux command.

Getting “Message”:"Requested resource was not found

Any ideas???

curl -X POST --header ‘Content-Type: application/json’ --header ‘Accept: application/json’ --header ‘Authorization: apikey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx’ -d ‘{ \ “transportMode”: “FER”, \ “serviceName”: “SydneyFerries”, \ “schemaType”: “TripUpdate”, \ “fromDate”: “2020-08-11”, \ “toDate”: “2020-10-11” }’ ‘https://api.transport.nsw.gov.au/v1/gtfs/historical’{ “ErrorDetails”: { “TransactionId”:“00000186bbb4709c-bc020d”, “ErrorDateTime”:“2023-03-10T00:22:15.814+11:00”, “Message”:“Requested resource was not found”, “RequestedUrl”:“/v1/gtfs/historical”, “RequestedMethod”:“POST”

Hi @youngja,

thanks for the post. I’ve received the same message and a caching message when I tried to access metro historical data. Let me check in with the team.

Cheers,
Marcela

Hi Marcie,

I also had this issue. It would be great to know when the data is available.

Cheers,
Justine

Hi @youngja and @Justine_Firth ,

could you please try your requests again and ensure you’ve selected your application from the drop down? I have run it and could download data from as recent as Feb 2023.

I copied the url and pasted in a new browser window which then downloaded the zip file.
Let me know how you get on :slight_smile: