Car park API

Hi Mohammed,

Hope this helps:

Also, a small update for Tallawong and Bella Vista. The Transport team working with Metro are aware of issues with hardware at those stations. There is slight complexity in rectifying this as Metro are in the process of transferring the car parks to Wilson parking. No time frames have been given yet.

I’m getting more information shortly and I can keep you updated :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification Marcie, truly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Morning All,

we’ve been informed Bella Vista has now been fixed! Tallawong 1 and 3 devices have been fixed however CP2 device is still waiting to be replaced. I will keep you updated on the progress. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi All,

Kiama, Manly Vale and Seven Hills car parks have outages. Tickets have been raised and Park&Ride team are investigating.

Seven Hills is back! Kiama and Manly Vale are still being worked on. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Team - Bella Vista station is currently showing it’s full on both the API & the onsite parking guidance sign, however it still has plenty if spaces (on the roof), this is a bit different from the problem we had earlier because the numbers do change during the day but it gets full on the sign and API before it’s physically full.

Hi @Mohamed,

I note the capacity is at zero (car park full) again today. Do you know if this remained at ‘full’ from yesterday?

Hi @Marcie - from the API it goes back to below full, I will check the station sign and will let you know.

1 Like

@Marcie - The parking sign is currently stuck at full.

ok thanks for the update - I’ll let the project team know

1 Like

Hi @Marcie - Just to add, Tallawong station At-Grade B carpark api data is always returning full since last week even for midnight. We had this issue fixed a few weeks ago but now it is back. Can you pls check. Thanks.

Good Morning All,
happy to announce that Warwick Farm Park&Ride occupancy feeds are now LIVE!!!

2 Likes

Please be advised that due fare-free travel that was announced, boom gates at all Park&Ride locations will be kept open from Sunday, 20th November 12:00 midday to Saturday, 26th November 23:59 to ensure customers are not financially disadvantaged.

Good Morning All,

Schofields Park&Ride occupancy feeds are now LIVE :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Please be advised that due fare-free travel this Sunday that was announced, boom gates at all Park&Ride locations will be kept open from Sunday, 4th December 04:00 AM until Sunday, 4th December 23:59 PM to ensure customers are not financially disadvantaged.

Normal car park operations will commence again after this time.

Hi team - I wanted to clarify something related to the disabled spots, I know the number is excluded from the total but I am not 100% sure if it gets excluded from the occupancy number as well?

Yes it gets excluded from the occupancy number :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year All,

:partying_face: Hornsby Jersey St Park&Ride occupancy feed is now live :partying_face:

2 Likes

Any plans to add the rest of station car parks, there are approximately three other station car parks in Hornsby.

Good Morning @Mohamed,

I’ve just checked with the Park&Ride team and they’ve said not at this stage.