Car park API

Hi @Mohamed , we don’t have updates for that yet.

Hi all, Edmondson Park South Car Park occupancy feed is now LIVE!

3 Likes

Another issue regarding one of Kellyville station zones:
“zone_id”: “CPS-KVE2”,
“zone_name”: “Kellyville Station Southern Multi-Level Car Park”
The APO has been reporting the same number for this zone a few days now making the total number of available spots for the whole station inaccurate, I visited the station today and I confirmed the discrepancy between the actual number of available spots from the signs at the car park and from the API.

Apologies for reporting too many issues, we are getting questions from the app users as they are planning their return to offices.

Thanks,
Mohamed

This may or may not be helpful. We haven’t looked at the underlying detail, however Kellyville occupancy changes (the number of times total occupancy figure changed from one update period to another) dropped to around one third of previous reports on or around 11 February and remains that way. So its likely that the issue reported here commenced around then.

It’s probably started to happen around that date, just keep in mind that atm the total will continue to change (because one zone is changing) however that total is incorrect because one zone is consistently reporting 930 available spots, when I visited the parking last week the API was reporting a total ~1250 (930 CPS-KVE2 and ~320 Zone CPS-KVE1), however, in fact, zone CPS-KVE2 had only 485 spots which makes the correct total ~805

Hi all, due to the recent adverse weather events, Warriewood car park occupancy data feed is offline. We will advise once it’s up.

Hi all, Warriewood car park occupancy feed is back online.

1 Like

Hi all, Sutherland East Parade Car Park occupancy feed is now LIVE!

2 Likes

Hi All,

This is my first try with the Car Park API, and I’m not 100% sure what I’m missing here.
I tired to use the API with Power BI, but I keep getting a (500) error. I tried many different ways (tried googling first), but had no luck.
Is there anyone who had some success connecting Power BI to the Car Park API and willing to help? Cheers!

Hi all, St Marys Car Park occupancy feed is now LIVE!

1 Like

Good Morning All,
Gosford Car Park occupancy feed in now LIVE!!

1 Like

Hi All,

Gordon Henry St North Car park feed has been down for a few days. The park and ride team are investigation. We’ll advise once it’s back up.

Hey All, Gordon Henry St North car park is back!

1 Like

Good Morning All,

Campbelltown Farrow Rd North Car Park and Campbelltown Hurley Steet South Car Park occupancy feed is now LIVE!

1 Like

Any updates around Tallawong, Kellyville and Bella Vista stations? some of the zones within these 3 stations have been consistently reporting full capacity all the time for a very long time now, total numbers for these 3 station is incorrect.

1 Like

Hi Mohamed,

let me go back to the Park&Ride team for an updated.
Thanks,
Marcela

Seems like Kellyville Multi level is now working but the Tallawong Grade B and Bella Vista haven’t reported correct available spots for more than a year now.

Good Morning All,
Penrith Park&Ride - both at grade and multi story car parks occupancy feeds are now LIVE!!!

Yes Kellyville seems to be working fine now, thanks for the update.

Thanks Marcie, can I confirm the coordinates for these 2 car parks, I can see 2 areas in the same car park (sharing the same entry/exit) but there is another one on the other side (but not sure if it’s part of park and ride)