Verbatim text access request

Can I access verbatim text customer feedback, eg from survey and opal travel app data?

Hi Chris,
TfNSW does not publish customer feedback verbatim anywhere. It is only used internally for analysis to get deeper customer insights.
The customer satisfaction index is published here, hope that is of assistance.

Hi David, thanks for the speedy response.

I thought as much but thought no harm in chancing my arm!

Fyi, my company Meltwater (big data analytics SaaS vendor) is currently delivering a whole of NSW Government media intelligence solution in partnership with Department of Prem & Cabinet (DPC) - whereby we provide traditional, digital and social media monitoring services to every Department and Agency across whole of gov, including TfNSW.

• As part of the innovation services we’re contracted to deliver, we’ve built a bespoke voice of the customer analytics platform for DPC and available to whole of gov, which can ingest any unstructured quant and qual dataset, AI enrich verbatim text for entity level sentiment and emotionality trends and visualise data-driven signals through interactive dashboards.
  • We’re running a complimentary pilot program this quarter in partnership with DPC, marrying up external media with internal customer data for deeper sentiment insights and targeting agencies and Departments data-rich in customer sentiment.
  • AI-powered analysis of verbatim text customer data includes types such as emails, surveys, webform enquiries, Facebook messenger/Twitter direct messages, in-mobile app complaints and feedback, ad spend data and contact centre call logs.

I’d be keen to have a chat with yourself and the team about even deeper customer sentiment insight opportunities to be had, off the back of a potential pilot engagement.

Please see attached a sample insights report use case I prepared earlier, based on Meltwater automated and analyst-driven analysis of publicly available Android user reviews of the Opal Travel card mobile app.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers, Chris

CHRISTOPHER BRANAGAN
Account Director | Meltwater Government
P: +61 2 8599 7736 | M: +61 412 176 572
cb@meltwater.com | www.meltwater.com
LinkedIn | Skype: thisistherealcb

Meltwater – helping companies make better, more****informed decisions based on insights from the outside.

(Attachment Voice of the Customer Insights Use Case_Opal Travel Google Play User Review data_for TfNSW.pdf is missing)