Ferry MST data

I get an error message “400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large nginx” when trying to access ferry MST data from July 2016.

How can I access ferry MST data and is there still a table available which provides official ferry patronage data (ie consolidation of Opal trips, MST data and estimates of non validated journeys) with a comparison with previous years? I only need the data for Sydney Ferries (not Newcastle Ferries), but it would be nice to access Manly Fast Ferry data also if that is available.

Hi Robin,

I have added the MST data here:

This dataset only covers July 2016, and is the last month of MST tickets on the public transport system.

We may be able to provide older ferry MST data - what years/months do you require?

Unfortunately we do not have Manly Fast Ferry data, as the Manly Fast Ferry is a private service and not part of Transport for NSW.

Regards

Stephanie

I have now located the MST data file for July 2016. What I still don’t have is the official total for ferry patronage in 2016-17 on the page www.transport.nsw.gov.au/performance-and-analytics/passenger-travel/ferry-patronage/ferry-patronage-top-level-charts

Hi Robin,

Ok, I see that figure is not there. I will check when this figure (total ferry patronage 2017/17) will be available

Regards

Stephanie

Hi Robin,

With respect to the total ferry patronage for FY 16/17, it should not be too long now (a few weeks at most). We are currently in the process of finalising the patronage numbers for all modes.

I will post when the figures are published

Regards

Stephanie

Thanks Stephanie---- On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 15:40:50 +1000 stephanie.manningnsw@discoursemail.com wrote ---- stephanie.manning September 1 Hi Robin, With respect to the total ferry patronage for FY 16/17, it should not be too long now (a few weeks at most). We are currently in the process of finalising the patronage numbers for all modes. I will post when the figures are published Regards Stephanie Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.